Reviews of the 5 best photo printers of 2016 you can buy today. Today, with digital cameras, considerably more pictures are make quickly than on analog film. But there’s something to be claimed for owning tangible pictures in an album, and fortunately you don’t need to have a darkroom to get it done. Here are our top five best photo printers on the market today.
5. Epson PictureMate Charm Compact Photo Printer PM 225 – Buy Now
- Print your favorite photos, PC-free ¿ print photos directly from any digital camera
- Get pro quality photos, fast! print vibrant, 4 x 6 inch photos in as fast as 37 seconds¿
- Portable printing grab the handle and take PictureMate Charm to parties, events, the office, even your vacation getaway!
- Smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant prints mean durable photos that last longer than traditional, film-processed photo
- Get your photos, your way ¿ print popular photo sizes, black-and-white or sepia
4. Canon SELPHY CP910 Black Portable Wireless Compact Photo Color Printer – Buy Now
- Borderless Printing: Print gorgeous edge-to-edge, borderless photos in credit card and postcard sizes
- Compatible with RP-54 High Capacity Postcard Ink/Paper Set (54 Sheets), RP-108 High-Capacity Postcard Ink/Paper Set (108 Sheets), KP-108IN 4×6 Ink/Paper Set (108 Sheets), KC-36IP 4×6 Color Ink/Paper Set (36 Sheets), KC-18IL Mini Labels/Ink, KC-18IF Full Labels/Ink, & KC-18IS Card Size Stickers.
- Mobile Device Printing allows you to send images directly from your compatible smartphone or tablet right to your printer
- New access point mode allows you to directly connect to your wireless camera or smart device, no network needed!
- AirPrint enabled! Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – no drivers needed
3. Kodak Easyshare Photo Printer 500 – Buy Now
- Print real Kodak pictures from popular memory cards (CF, SD, xD, or MS) and PictBridge enabled digital cameras
- Edit and view pictures before you print on the dock’s 3.5-inch (8.9-centimeter) display
- Print real Kodak pictures in 60 seconds with or without a computer
- Wirelessly connect dock to your computer with optional Kodak Wi-Fi card(not included), or print from Bluetooth-enabled cell phone, PDA or other device
- Select from four print sizes up to 4 x 6 inches (10 x 15 centimeters)
2. Photosmart Premium C310a Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer – Buy Now
- AirPrint enabled (no drivers needed to print from Apple products)
- Prints 33 pages per minute (very fast)
- Can hold 125 sheets of paper
1. Canon PIXMA iP100 Mobile Photo Printer 2016- Buy Now
- Compatible with CLI-36 Ink Tanks & PGI-35 Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Save Even More On Combo/Value Packs!
- Compact photo printer offers lab-quality prints with take-anywhere portability. Measures a compact 12.7 x 2.4 x 7.2 inches (WxHxD)
- Black-and-white documents print at 20 ppm
- color at 14 ppm
- Patented print head uses 1,856 nozzles for outstanding print quality at 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Support for IrDA and PictBridge lets you print directly from cameras and cell phones